Follow The 4th Day of My 5 Days of USANA RESET

Check out my Day 4 of the 5 Day USANA RESET!

Here is a short snippet of my wife Vicki's fourth day in USANA RESET last week.
Thursday 22nd May 2014 - The 4th Day of Usana RESET!
  
My RESET Story!
 Before I begin lets give you the links to the last 3 day notes of USANA 5 Day RESET!
 Day-1 How I started Usana RESET More on that!
Day-2 Sharing a recipe Click Here for that!
Day-3 Being conscious of Calories count! Learn what I do!
Apps come to the rescue!

Thank goodness for the phone apps as I doubt I would have had the motivation to do exercise today.

I woke up feeling great and got a lot done but by the afternoon I was feeling a bit low. No real reason.  But as the day went on it got gloomy and looked like rain and my walking gear was not quite dry from being washed earlier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Rat Race Explained - Why its important to read the book Rich Dad Poor Dad

Entrepreneur Carmen Marshall: Keys to Choosing the Right Company | USANA...