Usana Five Day RESET Program - The 1st Day of my detox this week

Check out my 1st Day on Usana RESET this week!
DAY 1 May 19th 2014

My Exercise Routine!
My Exercise Routine!
How I had been feeling!A week or so ago I was feeling a little sluggish and slack due to a slow down in the exercise area.  Result - my pants feeling a bit tight around the waist band!

There were a lot of reasons for it....
  • Busy putting together two major speaking presentations,
  • My Dad has been in hospital so needing to run about more and
  • A sudden cold snap after it being so hot for so long. 
Call it excuses if you will but keeping up the motivation to exercise can sometimes be hard! 
More on the 5 Day Jump Start - Click Here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Rat Race Explained - Why its important to read the book Rich Dad Poor Dad

Entrepreneur Carmen Marshall: Keys to Choosing the Right Company | USANA...