Day 12: Success Comes From A Rich Abundant Mindset

Coming to the end of Chapter 1 in Robert Kiyosaki's book Rich Dad Poor Dad I see so much of the Poor Dad in my parents back in India. They wanted me to have the best education and God bless their souls for that. They wanted me to get the best college degree to land a good job. Which I did in 1984.

But what may have been more beneficial to me back then if they instilled in me that being rich is far better than being poor. For them being rich was mean, dirty and unfair. Mum used to and still says that money is not important as long as you are happy. Interestingly they lead very sad lives because money dictated what they did and how they lead their lives.

My real dad too though he was not poor by the salary he earned he still found it hard to manage. His thoughts were always not to make money and he never saw opportunity is any of his dealings in work. His thoughts and actions just were not aligned to make him successful where business dealings were concerned. He died a poor man unfortunately leaving no real mark on society around him except that he was kind and thoughtful. Just the people he touched emotionally had a few kind words for him.

I admire him for that but I feel had he become rich he would have been able to touch far more people around him.

This first chapter is a real walk in the past for me.

I hope you have picked up a few lessons from what I shared here do far in the last 12 Days of my learning from Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad.

Claude Fullinfaw
Brisbane
+61422442029

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is An Employee? Who is An Employee

Day 4: The Rat Race Explained - Why its important to read the book Rich Dad Poor Dad