How I Lost 17 Kgs On USANA RESET | 5 Day USANA RESET Started It All

My weight loss journey started on the 6th of Jan 2014. I had decided enough was enough late 2013 and wanted to have a transformation in my health and found the answer when I took charge of my health and committed to completing the USANA Weight Loss Challenge in early 2014. The challenge itself was 90 days where I competed to win at something I wanted so badly. I wanted to look well and feel good again.

More on RESET here!

I wanted my life back so badly, my looks back. Thats what I was fighting for.




I started with the 5 Day Jump Start which is a program that has all the meal replacement shakes, nutritious food bars and high quality USANA supplements all packaged properly for us to begin. I had literally nothing else to worry about than follow the program. The program takes all the guess work out when you decide to lose weight.


You may follow the video I have on what I did by Clicking here too.


I also keep a Pinterest Board on USANA RESET so take a moment to look at what others have done too so you can motivate yourself to win at your own weight loss challenge too.


Claude Fullinfaw

Brisbane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrepreneur Carmen Marshall: Keys to Choosing the Right Company | USANA...

What really is the Rat Race of Life? The steps as taught by Rich Dad Poor Dad - Day-7