The Importance Of Selling Your Vision In Network Marketing

Reading this article by John Maxwell I have realized that leadership is about passing the baton on to others. Creating at least one leader in the group or community is very important if our work is to be on-going after we leave for whatever reason. Sharing that vision which got us started so others can pick up and keep-on-keeping-on with the growth and momentum. If we dont we will sadly see our hard work slow down and eventually die.

Want to hear some exciting stories - Click Here Now!

Looking to learn more about Leadership I suggest you read the article below. It will help you with your network marketing business.

Claude Fullinfaw
Brisbane
Queensland, Australia

+61422442029

Click here for more stories!


The John Maxwell Company wrote:

“John, we have a problem.”As a leader, you get used to hearing those words. Challenges are a daily part of leadership. However, when this time when I heard them, I felt my stomach drop. I was young and had just left the church in Hillham, my first position as a leader. I had moved to a new opportunity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is An Employee? Who is An Employee

Day 4: The Rat Race Explained - Why its important to read the book Rich Dad Poor Dad