Day-5: Was Becoming Self Employed Smart - Escaping The Rat Race

Why Did I Chose To Be Self Employed? Was It The Right Thing Tto Do?

Prior to being in network marketing I ran a business for over 20 years. I got into business because I was a frustrated employee who was working hard as a chef for a boss back then. I wanted to escape the Rat Race and thought that being self employed was the answer. I saw my boss seemingly make all this money and felt I was actually helping him create and grow his asset. More Info!

Being frustrated with work I decided to take a loan and finance a small restaurant and work for myself.
Check out this Youtube link too!

That's how I became self employed. 

Little did I know that I had gone from the frying pan into the fire. I soon found myself tied down at work more than when I was working for a boss. Quite often I did not take a wage as I used to pay myself last and often there was not enough profits to cover my wages.

That was when I read the book Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki and learned that employees and self employed people are time poor enslaved to either the job or the business.

Knowing what I know now I would have kept working for my old boss but would have signed up with a network marketing company and devoted 5 to 10 hours on a home based business that in 3 to 5 years would have not only given me a serious income but I could have truly sacked my boss and not be a slave to the bank. But I had no financial knowledge. I lacked financial literacy!

Today I do have the privilege to be able to work from home and be my own boss and not have to worry about bosses nor business loans any more.

Want to know more on how to work smart and live a stress free life then ask us
By Clicking The Link Here!

Claude Fullinfaw
Brisbane
0422442029

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: The Rat Race Explained - Why its important to read the book Rich Dad Poor Dad

What Is An Employee? Who is An Employee

Entrepreneur Carmen Marshall: Keys to Choosing the Right Company | USANA...